Effective date: 1/23/2020
Please be aware that all associated services and systems may be housed on servers in the united states. If you are located outside of the united states, the information we collect (including cookies) are processed and stored in the united states, which may not offer the same level of privacy protection as the country where you reside or are a citizen. By using the services and providing information to us, you consent to the transfer to and processing of the information in the united states.
What information do we collect?
Information Provided by Users
- Your Account information: You provide your email, or log in for a third-party account (like Facebook), to create an online or application account (“Account”) or subscribe to our communications. If you refuse to provide such information, you may not be able to use the Services properly. When creating your Account, you may be asked to enter certain information, such as your name, avatar, age, gender, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Customer Support: When you contact us, you can provide us with information about your use of the Services, including information about the DeedyGo electronics and/or consumer products (“Products”) that you own and contact details, so that we can provide customer support. For example, you can send an email to Customer Support that contains information about our Roav Dash Cam performance, and other issues.
Product Usage Information
- Product monitoring: We collect information about how you set up and use our Products, such as: functions used; operations performed; time, frequency, and duration of your activities within the Services, and any unique identifiers associated with your Product. For example, we collect the time period you connected the Product to the Application and the time of the last connection, as well as what operations you used in the Account, settings, and other functions in our Products.
- Services utilization: We collect information that our Products store and report as a part of the Services, such as: your weight, temperature, blood pressure, body mass index, and other health indicators. This information enables your Product to recognize familiar faces and to notify you of familiar and unknown people. These features may also allow you to utilize the Services to create and save video or photographic images of individuals. Depending on where you live and how you configure the Products and Services, you may need to get explicit consent before using our Products to create and save video or photographic images and/or scan and match the faces of people.
Do Not Track Disclosure
We collect and use information obtained from Facebook, Google, Amazon, and other accounts you use to login to the Services (“Third-Party Accounts”), such as your name, your user name or handle, birth date, picture, and other details you may have on your Third-Party Account profile. We do not have access to your Third-Party Account passwords.
Children’s and Minors’ Privacy
- About the protection of juveniles’ personal information. The company attaches great importance to the protection of juveniles’ personal information. If you are a juvenile under the age of 16 (according to the legal requirements of EU member states, the minimum age must not be less than 13 years old), you must obtain written consent from your parent or legal guardian before using this product and service. This product and service will protect the personal information of juveniles in accordance with the relevant EU laws and regulations.
- The Services are not directed to or intended for use by minors. Consistent with the requirements of applicable law, if we learn that we have received any information directly from a minor, we will take steps to delete or destroy that information. California minors: While the Services are not intended for anyone under the age of 18, if you are a California resident who is under age 18 and you are unable to remove publicly-available content that you have submitted to us, you may request removal by contacting us at [email protected] When requesting removal, you must be specific about the information you want to remove and provide us with specific information, such as the URL for each page where the information was entered, so that we can find it. We are not required to remove any content or information that: (1) federal or state law requires us or a third party to maintain; (2) was not posted by you; (3) is anonymized so that you cannot be identified; (4) you don’t follow our instructions for removing or requesting removal; or (5) you received compensation or other consideration for providing the content or information. Removal of your content or information from the Service does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of that content or information from our systems or the systems of our service providers. We are not required to delete the content or information posted by you; our obligations under California law are satisfied so long as we anonymize the content or information or render it invisible to other users and the public.
Can you withdraw your consent to our collection and/or use of information?
You may withdraw your consent to collect, use, and/or disclose your personally identifiable information held or controlled by us by submitting a request to [email protected] or following the below directions on deleting your Account. Based on the extent to which you withdraw your consent, the functionality of your Account, Products, and Services may be affected, including loss of access or use of your Account, Products, and/or Services.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions: We use your information to process payments you make through the Services.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing or for your Account may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related Product or Services information, including sending you updates to our terms and policies and other important messages from time to time. We may also send you marketing and promotional communications we believe might be relevant to your interests.
- Security and privacy: We use your information to verify Account details and activity. We also use your information to promote the security and privacy of the Services, such as investigating suspicious activities or violations of our terms.
- Advertising and business information: We may show advertisements to you and others for our Products and third-party products based on the information we have collected from you, such as: what you have installed, accessed, used, and purchased.
- Accessing Third-Party Accounts: We use your information, including Third-Party Account information, to permit your Products and the Services to access Third-Party Accounts. These Third-Party Accounts may allow you to share personal information through our Services, such as Facebook posts or pictures. Because this kind of information can be public, you should exercise care in what you choose to submit to Third-Party Accounts. Please adjust your Third-Party Account privacy settings appropriately.
How is this information shared?
- Third-party providers: We share your information with third-party providers that we work with to help us operate, provide, analyze, improve, understand, customize, support, and market the Services.
- Third-party services: When you use third-party services, such as through Third-Party Accounts that integrate with the Products and Services, they may receive your information. When you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will apply to your use of these services.
- Regulatory and legal issues: We may also release your information to third parties when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our terms and policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied personally identifiable payment information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. After a transaction, your credit card information will not be stored on our servers.
How can you manage information about you, including your Account?
We provide you with the ability to review, manage, or delete your information.
- Changing your email, nickname, and more: You can review and change your Account profile information by logging in to your account and visiting your Account settings page.
- Unsubscribe: If at any time you would like to manage your communications settings, such as unsubscribe from receiving emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. You may also unsubscribe by logging in to your account and visiting your Account settings page.
- Deleting your Account: If you want to delete your account, you may do so on your Account settings page. Deleting your Account will remove the personally identifiable information associated with your Account.
How long will the data be stored?
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include links to third-party websites on our Services. These third-party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. Please use these third-party websites with caution. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites.
How can you contact DeedyGo Co., Ltd with questions?
If you have any questions or concerns, there are a few ways you can contact us.
Email Us: [email protected]